Stulz Free Air
Free-Air cooling can drastically reduce the energy consumption of your air conditioning system.
Wherever office space or comms rooms already have conventional air conditioning, the addition of a Free-Air cooling unit makes a huge difference to operating costs.
The system module takes over the control of the existing comfort A/C units and adds economical direct free cooling to the energy-intensive compressor cooling function. Whenever the ambient temperature allows, Free-Air is activated and the comfort A/C units are switched off.
Free-Air has been thoroughly tested, is simple to install, ready for operation immediately and easy to maintain.
- Cooling capacity scalable up to 12 kW by combining several Free-Air units.
- Ready for operation on the very firstday – easy mechanical and electricalinstallation.
- Existing comfort A/C units can be integrated with ease, with remote on/Off thanks to the Free-Air control system.
- Management of up to two comfort A/C units.
- Ambient temperature value can be varied for free cooling mode.
- EC fan with stepless control from 10 to 100%
- G4 air filters.
- Insulated, powder-coated housing of galvanised sheet steel.
- Full service accessibility from the front and from beneath.
- 48 VDC power supply allows use as an emergency backup system.